5 ways to use green tea in your beauty routine
Green tea is full of antioxidants and nutrients. Lucky for you, there are multiple ways to harness green tea from the inside out. Watch this video, created by Marie Claire for Garnier Whole Blends, to learn new ways to use green tea in your beauty routine. Learn how to revitalize hair and boost shine with Whole Blends Refreshing Hair Care with Green Apple and Green Tea extracts shampoo, conditioner, and treatment.
- De-puff under eye circles with tea bags. The cool temperature can help ease swelling, while the green tea itself has both anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties to support bright, healthy skin.
- Refresh your hair with shampoos, conditioners, and treatments that have green tea + apple extracts. It enhances shine and hydrates hair, making it ideal for normal hair types.
- Spot-treat acne with green tea leaves. The green tea’s anti-inflammatory benefits address the signs of inflammation, such as redness and swelling, caused by acne, while research shows antioxidants may be helpful for treating breakouts.
- Sip on green tea for powerful skin-protecting antioxidants. Antioxidants are in charge of repairing and preventing skin damage caused by external aggressors, such as sunlight and pollution.
- Exfoliate skin by adding green tea leaves to a face mask. They can gently slough away dead skin cells, revealing brighter skin. If that sounds too messy for you, wash with Garnier SkinActive Deep Pore Exfoliating Face Scrub with Green Tea for similar exfoliation benefits.