Welcome to Garnier. We are glad you are here. Please follow these guidelines when sharing, tagging, privately messaging, submitting, writing, and/or posting photographs, video, your social media handle or other content (“User Postings”) on Garnier’s site and other social media pages (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumbler).
The comments and views expressed in User Posts do not necessarily reflect Garnier’s views or opinions. We are not responsible for content submitted to the page. While we do not monitor every User Posting, please be aware that we may remove, without notice, any post that does not comply with the guidelines listed below.
When creating your Post, please:
- Focus on the product and your individual experience using it
- Provide details about why you like or disliked a product
- Do not make any reference to medical conditions
- Do not make any drug claims
- Don’t include any sensitive or personal info
By sharing a User Posting you agree:
- you are at least 18 years old and the sole author of the User Posting
- all content you post is accurate and truthful
- to disclose any connection to Garnier including receipt of free product samples or compensation or affiliation with the brand.
- you have permission from any other person(s) featured in your submission
- your posting does not infringe any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy or violate any law or contain false, misleading content;
You agree to indemnify and hold Garnier, its parent company, affiliates and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, employees and third-party service providers harmless from all claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of a breach of your representations and warranties set forth above, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
By submitting a User Posting, you agree that Garnier may contact you regarding your Using Posting.UPDATED: June 2018