Everything You Need to Know About At-Home Hair Color
If you’ve never colored your hair at home before or you’re just looking to improve your DIY hair color, the right advice can go a long way to get the best possible results. That’s why Garnier tapped pro colorists Millie Morales and Nikki Lee to answer the most important questions about at-home hair color. Whether you need help choosing the right shade, want to know how much time to budget or would like to learn how to make your color last, they can help. These tips and tricks simplify the process to make coloring hair at-home a breeze.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Nikki Lee Q&A
• How can you find the right hair color shade?
• Are you able to walk me through step by step the best way to color your hair at home?
• What is the best way to care for hair after coloring at home?
• How challenging is it (and why) for someone to color their hair or roots at home if they’re a beginner?
• Typically, how long does it take to do this at home?
• What are your tips for selecting the right shade?
• Is it better to dye clean or dirty hair?
Millie Morales Q&A
• What is a good tip or a good place to start for someone who has never done it before?
Additional Hair Color tips from our Experts
• Tips and Hacks For home hair-color
• How to Remove Hair Dye from Skin?
• Tips for choosing the right hair-color online
• Most common mistake consumers make while coloring their hair
• How often should you shampoo color treated hair?
• How often to color hair?
• What Color are best for blondes / brunettes?
• How to maintain healthy colored hair?