Garnier Fructis Smoothing Treat Conditioner + Avocado Extract
For Frizzy Hair
Detangle, nourish and smooth for frizzy hair.
What’s your hair care made of? New Fructis Treats Shampoos & Conditioners made with 98% naturally derived ingredients, bursting with super fruits, made to nourish hungry hair. Fructis Treats say YES to Avocado Oil, NO to Silicones, YES to Nourish, NO to Parabens, YES to Vegan Formula with no animal derived ingredients. All in a recyclable bottle for just soft, smooth, shiny hair. Hungry for more? Try our Treats Hair Mask, 3 Ways to Enjoy: 1. Hair Mask 2. Conditioner 3. Leave in Treatment. By Garnier Naturally.
Garnier Fructis Smoothing Treat Conditioner with Avocado Extract is made with 98% naturally derived ingredients. Nourish and smooth for frizzy hair. No silicones, no parabens, no artificial colorants, vegan formula with no animal derived ingredients.
*We consider an ingredient to be naturally derived if it is unchanged from its natural state or has undergone processing yet still retains greater than 50% of its molecular structure from its original plant or mineral source. This formula consists of 98% naturally derived ingredients. The remaining ingredients constitute 2% of the formula to ensure sensoriality and preservation.
Instructions of Use
After using Smoothing Treat Shampoo with Avocado Extract, apply conditioner to hair from root to tip. Rinse. For an extra treat follow with 3-in-1 Hair Mask.
A smoothing and silkening hair booster, Avocado Oil is a plant-based fatty acid, which helps to smooth hair while adding brilliant shine.
Formula 1067969 FS1 ,AQUA / WATER / EAU,CETEARYL ALCOHOL,GLYCERIN,ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE,STEARAMIDOPROPYL DIMETHYLAMINE,GLYCINE SOJA OIL / SOYBEAN OIL, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL / SUNFLOWER SEED OIL,COCO-CAPRYLATE/CAPRATE,CETYL ESTERS,TARTARIC ACID,BENZYL ALCOHOL,CAPRYLYL GLYCOL,SALICYLIC ACID,PERSEA GRATISSIMA OIL / AVOCADO OIL,LINALOOL,SODIUM HYDROXIDE,HYDROXYPROPYL GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE,BENZYL SALICYLATE,COCOS NUCIFERA OIL / COCONUT OIL,LIMONENE,CARAMEL,CITRIC ACID,TOCOPHEROL,ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS LEAF EXTRACT / ROSEMARY LEAF EXTRACT, F.I.L.# D238321/1
Social and Environmental Impact
Garnier is committed to continually improving the impact of its products throughout the product lifecycle, including the production and anticipated usage. This tool is designed to help assess the relative environmental & social impact of US Garnier Products compared to other L’Oreal Groupe products in the same category around the world in 2020.
The calculation method was developed with the help of independent scientific experts and Bureau Veritas Certification, an independent auditor. The score takes into account 14 environmental impact factors all along the product's life cycle.
Learn more about the methodology, here
Overall environmental impactCompared to other similar L'Oreal Groupe Products sold worldwide in 2020
g(1) per average amount used ( g per 10mL)
(2) per average amount used ( per 10mL)
Every consumer product has some impact on the environment. A good score here does not mean a product has a positive impact or no impact on the environment. The letters and colors used in this tool are designed to help you make comparisons to other similar products in L'Oréal's global portfolio, so you can make more informed choices.
Made in a responsible manufacturing plant
Refillable or rechargeable:
Social impact of the product
The ingredients and components of this product are sourced from suppliers committed to respect the Fundamental principles of the UN on labor standards.
Discover out evaluation methodology and all that we are implementing to reduce our impact together!
NOURISH & SMOOTH FOR FRIZZY HAIR
Fructis Smoothing Treat Shampoo, Conditioner and 3-in-1 Mask with Avocado Extract are designed for frizzy hair to nourish, smooth and fight frizz.
What Does Naturally Derived Ingredients Mean?
We consider an ingredient naturally derived if:
- It is unchanged from its natural state.
- It has undergone chemical or other processing, which modifies it from its natural state but it retains at least 50% of its molecular structure from the original plant source.
In general, a raw ingredient is processed to improve its stability, efficacy and/or safety for use in hair care products.
- The degree of processing varies for each ingredient, but at the end, only a plant-based ingredient that retains at least 50% of its molecular structure from the original plant source is considered naturally derived for Garnier Fructis products.
- Minerals must retain the same chemical composition as their natural mineral ingredient.
Smoothing Treat Shampoo + Avocado Extract
For Frizzy Hair
Smoothing Treat Conditioner + Avocado Extract
For Frizzy Hair
Smoothing Treat 3-in-1 Hair Mask + Avocado Extract
For Frizzy Hair