Garnier Fructis Plumping Treat 3-In-1 Hair Mask + Watermelon Extract Plumping Treat 3-In-1 Hair Mask + Watermelon Extract
For Fine Hair
Garnier Fructis Plumping Treat 3-in-1 Hair Mask, with Watermelon extract and 97 percent naturally derived ingredients, to plump fine hair.
Treat your hair to this creamy indulgence with 97% naturally derived ingredients*. Now available in 5 different flavors, each delivering its own unique hair benefit. All of the 3-in-1 hair masks from Garnier Fructis are suitable for color-treated hair, are vegan formulas with no animal derived ingredients, no silicones, no parabens, and no artificial colorants. Plumping Treat 3-in-1 Hair Mask + Watermelon Extract for Fine Hair, Repairing Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask + Papaya Extract for Dry, Damaged Hair, Nourishing Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask + Coconut Extract Dry Hair, Smoothing Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask + Avocado Extract for Frizzy Hair, Hydrating Treat 3-in-1 Hair Mask + Aloe Extract for Normal Hair. For more ways to nourish hungry hair, discover our full regimen of Treat Shampoos and Conditioners.
Bottle without cap is made of 100% recycled plastic.
*We consider an ingredient to be natural derived if it is unchanged from its natural state or has undergone processing yet still retains greater than 50% of its molecular structure from its original plant or mineral source. This formula consists of 97% naturally derived ingredients. The remaining ingredients constitute 3% of the formula to ensure sensuality and preservation. No animal derived ingredients or by-products.
Instructions of Use
3 WAYS TO PLUMP HAIR
AS A MASK - After Shampoo, apply onto wet hair and leave on for 1 minute and Rinse
AS A CONDITIONER - After shampoo, apply to hair from root to tip, then Rinse
AS A LEAVE-IN - Apply on damp hair for lasting hydration and voluminous plumping
1239527B AQUA / WATER / EAU, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERIN, ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE, STEARAMIDOPROPYL DIMETHYLAMINE, GLYCINE SOJA OIL / SOYBEAN OIL, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL / SUNFLOWER SEED OIL, PUNICA GRANATUM EXTRACT, COCOS UCIFERA OIL / COCONUT OIL , CITRULLUS LANATUS FRUIT EXTRACT / WATERMELON FRUIT EXTRACT , COCO-CAPRYLATE/CAPRATE, HYDROXYPROPYL GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL ,CITRIC ACID, TARTARIC ACID ,CETYL ESTERS , POTASSIUM SORBATE , SODIUM BENZOATE, SALICYLIC ACID, CARAMEL, LINALOOL, GERANIOL, LIMONENE , CITRAL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, FIL #: C256489/1
Social and Environmental Impact
Garnier is committed to continually improving the impact of its products throughout the product lifecycle, including the production and anticipated usage. This tool is designed to help assess the relative environmental & social impact of US Garnier Products compared to other L’Oreal Groupe products in the same category around the world in 2020.
The calculation method was developed with the help of independent scientific experts and Bureau Veritas Certification, an independent auditor. The score takes into account 14 environmental impact factors all along the product's life cycle.
Learn more about the methodology, here
Overall environmental impactCompared to other similar L'Oreal Groupe Products sold worldwide in 2020
g(1) per average amount used ( g per 10mL)
(2) per average amount used ( per 10mL)
Every consumer product has some impact on the environment. A good score here does not mean a product has a positive impact or no impact on the environment. The letters and colors used in this tool are designed to help you make comparisons to other similar products in L'Oréal's global portfolio, so you can make more informed choices.
Made in a responsible manufacturing plant
Refillable or rechargeable:
Social impact of the product
The ingredients and components of this product are sourced from suppliers committed to respect the Fundamental principles of the UN on labor standards.
Discover out evaluation methodology and all that we are implementing to reduce our impact together!
Plumping Treat Shampoo + Watermelon Extract
For Fine Hair
Plumping Treat Conditioner + Watermelon Extract
For Fine hair
Plumping Treat 3-In-1 Hair Mask + Watermelon Extract
For Fine Hair