Garnier Fructis Nourishing Treat 3-In-1 Hair Mask + Coconut Extract Hair Mask Nourishing Treat 3-In-1 Hair Mask + Coconut Extract Hair Mask
For Dry Hair
Garnier Fructis Nourishing Treat 3-in-1 Hair Mask, with Coconut extract and 98 percent naturally derived ingredients, helps you get soft, smooth & manageable hair.
In 1 minute, indulge your hair in a nourishing treat with 98% naturally derived ingredients*. Nourishing Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask + Coconut Extract helps you get soft, smooth & manageable hair. No weigh down, no silicones, no parabens, and no artificial colorants.
*We consider an ingredient to be naturally derived if it is unchanged from its natural state or has undergone processing yet still retains greater than 50% of its molecular structure from its original plant or mineral source. This formula consists of 98% naturally derived ingredients. The remaining ingredients constitute 2% of the formula to ensure its sensoriality and preservation.
Instructions of Use
As a mask: After shampoo, apply onto wet hair and leave on for 1 minute. Rinse. As a conditioner: After shampoo, apply to hair from root to tip. Rinse. As a leave-in: Apply on damp hair to control frizz for long lasting nourishment.
With super hydrating properties, Coconut Oil is ideal in formulas that help combat frizz, prevent dryness and boost smoothness and shine.
1199857 E INGREDIENTS, AQUA / WATER / EAU, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERIN ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE, STEARAMIDOPROPYL DIMETHYLAMINE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER OLEA EUROPAEA OIL / OLIVE FRUIT OIL, GLYCINE SOJA OIL / SOYBEAN OIL SODIUM HYDROXIDE, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL / SUNFLOWER SEED OIL, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS LEAF EXTRACT / ROSEMARY LEAF EXTRACT, COCO-CAPRYLATE/CAPRATE, COCOS NUCIFERA FRUIT EXTRACT / COCONUT FRUIT EXTRACT COCOS NUCIFERA OIL / COCONUT OIL, HYDROXYPROPYL GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL CITRIC ACID, PERSEA GRATISSIMA OIL / AVOCADO OIL, XANTHAN GUM, TARTARIC ACID, CETYL ESTERS, TOCOPHEROL POTASSIUM SORBATE, SALICYLIC ACID, EUGENOL, COUMARIN, LIMONENE, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, F.I.L. C212858/1
Social and Environmental Impact
Garnier is committed to continually improving the impact of its products throughout the product lifecycle, including the production and anticipated usage. This tool is designed to help assess the relative environmental & social impact of US Garnier Products compared to other L’Oreal Groupe products in the same category around the world in 2020.
The calculation method was developed with the help of independent scientific experts and Bureau Veritas Certification, an independent auditor. The score takes into account 14 environmental impact factors all along the product's life cycle.
Learn more about the methodology, here
Overall environmental impactCompared to other similar L'Oreal Groupe Products sold worldwide in 2020
g(1) per average amount used ( g per 10mL)
(2) per average amount used ( per 10mL)
Every consumer product has some impact on the environment. A good score here does not mean a product has a positive impact or no impact on the environment. The letters and colors used in this tool are designed to help you make comparisons to other similar products in L'Oréal's global portfolio, so you can make more informed choices.
Made in a responsible manufacturing plant
Refillable or rechargeable:
Social impact of the product
The ingredients and components of this product are sourced from suppliers committed to respect the fundamental principles of the UN on labor standards.
Discover out evaluation methodology and all that we are implementing to reduce our impact together!
NOURISH & SOFTEN FOR DRY HAIR
Fructis Nourishing Treat Shampoo, Conditioner and 3-in-1 Mask with Coconut Extract are designed for dry hair to nourish and soften.
Nourishing Treat Shampoo + Coconut Extract
For Dry Hair
Nourishing Treat Conditioner + Coconut Extract
For Dry Hair
Nourishing Treat 3-In-1 Hair Mask + Coconut Extract Hair Mask
For Dry Hair