Garnier Fructis Curl Co-Wash
For Curly, Coily Hair
Garnier Fructis Curl Co-Wash Cleansing Conditioner gently cleanses without stripping. Hydrates your curls, maintains their healthy look and natural shape. Sulfate free, silicone free, paraben free, cruelty free, and vegan formula.
- Garnier Fructis Curl Co-Wash Cleansing Conditioner for curly to coily hair gently cleanses without stripping and is 2x more hydrating vs. non-conditioning shampoos.
- This cleansing conditioner hydrates your curls and maintains their healthy look and natural shape. Curls are visibly clean, soft, manageable and bouncy.
- Its creamy, soft texture with no weigh-down is formulated with our exclusive duo of ingredients- Coconut Oil and Elasto-Protein, a combination of plant-based protein and conditioning agents.
- Sulfate free, silicone free, paraben free, cruelty free, and vegan formula make this product gentle for everyday use.
- Garnier aspires to create a positive impact by paving the way towards more and more sustainable beauty that’s accessible to all. All Garnier products are approved by Cruelty Free International under the Leaping Bunny Program.
Instructions of Use
Massage through wet scalp and hair to gently remove impurities. Rinse out.
1260519 Fs1 - Ingredients: Aqua / Water / Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Behentrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Parfum / Fragrance, Cetrimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract / Apple Fruit Extract, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil / Castor Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera Oil / Coconut Oil, Lactic Acid, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Hydroxide, Benzyl Salicylate, Citric Acid, Benzyl Cinnamate, Saccharum Officinarum Extract / Sugarcane Extract / Extrait De Canne A Sucre, Coumarin, Limonene, Geraniol, Citronellol, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Lemon Protein, Citrus Limon Fruit Extract / Lemon Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Caprylyl Glycol Fil T281091/1
Social and Environmental Impact
Garnier is committed to continually improving the impact of its products throughout the product lifecycle, including the production and anticipated usage. This tool is designed to help assess the relative environmental & social impact of US Garnier Products compared to other L’Oreal Groupe products in the same category around the world in 2020.
The calculation method was developed with the help of independent scientific experts and Bureau Veritas Certification, an independent auditor. The score takes into account 14 environmental impact factors all along the product's life cycle.
Learn more about the methodology, here
Overall environmental impactCompared to other similar L'Oreal Groupe Products sold worldwide in 2020
g(1) per average amount used ( g per 10mL)
(2) per average amount used ( per 10mL)
Every consumer product has some impact on the environment. A good score here does not mean a product has a positive impact or no impact on the environment. The letters and colors used in this tool are designed to help you make comparisons to other similar products in L'Oréal's global portfolio, so you can make more informed choices.
Made in a responsible manufacturing plant
Refillable or rechargeable:
Social impact of the product
The ingredients and components of this product are sourced from suppliers committed to respect the Fundamental principles of the UN on labor standards.
Discover out evaluation methodology and all that we are implementing to reduce our impact together!
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO COMPLETE YOUR CURL NOURISH HAIR CARE ROUTINE
Curl Nourish Shampoo
Shampoo for defined, frizz-resistant curls
Curl Nourish Conditioner
Conditioner for defined, frizz-resistant curls
Air Dry Butter Cream Leave-in Treatment
Leave-in treatment for defined, frizz-resistant curls