Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color Ultra Color PL1 - Lightest Platinum
The Nutrisse Ultra Color series is exclusively designed to transform dark hair with ultra-reflective tones - in just one easy step! Choose from three shade families.
you have added this item to your cart.View Cart
Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color shade PL1, “Lightest Platinum” is a lightening kit and part of our Trend collection. It was specially formulated to deliver high-shine intensity with zero brassiness. Lightest Platinum is best for anyone with natural hair between Medium Blonde and Medium Brown.
*For women with currently color treated hair, there are special considerations for the color result you can achieve. Because of this, we do not recommend shade PL1 for hair that has been previously colored shade 80 “Medium Blonde,” or darker. Also, not recommended for heavily highlighted or relaxed hair. For more help, use our Shade Selector Tool to find the perfect shade for you!
How To Use
Applying Nutrisse: Nourished Hair means Better Color Nutrisse nourishes while it colors with a rich, non drip creme formula, and with an ampoule of grape seed oil, it smells great while you apply.
Follow this step-by-step process when applying full-head color at home:
1) Always do a skin test by following the insert instructions in the kit 48 hours before.
2) Apply to dry, unwashed hair.
3) Apply gloves, add Ultra Bleaching Powder packette (B) into developer bottle (A) and shake well.
4) Remove flat cap off developer bottle (A) and add contents of Ultra Lightening Creme (C), and then replace flat cap of developer bottle (A).
5) Break off the tip and shake the bottle vigorously.
6) Using about 2/3 of mixture, start applying Ultra Pure Platinum to hair strands staying one inch away from scalp. Leave on for 20-30 minutes.
7) Apply remainder of mixture on the on-inch root area, making small ¼ inch parts. Time for an additional 20 minutes.
Note: Total timing should not exceed 60 minutes.
8) Massage hair thoroughly before rinsing to optimize rinsing process.
9) Rinse hair thoroughly, keeping gloves on, until water runs clear.
10) Apply Anti-Brass Conditioner and leave on for five minutes, then rinse thoroughly.
Always read insert instructions before applying any hair color.
ULTRA BLEACHING POWDER: 1113401 POTASSIUM PERSULFATE, SODIUM METASILICATE, SODIUM PERSULFATE, CI 77891/TITANIUM DIOXIDE , SILICA, KAOLIN, EDTA. F.I.L. # D54017/25 ULTRA ANTI-BRASS CONDITIONER: 1200656 AQUA/WATER/ EAU, CE TEARYL ALCOHOL, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, AMODIMETHICONE, CETYL ALCOHOL, C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, TRIDECETH-6, GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, LINALOOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, CHLORHEXIDINE DIGLUCONATE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, STEARYL ALCOHOL, MYRISTYL ALCOHOL, CITRIC ACID, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, LIMONENE, GERANIOL, AMYL CINNAMAL, BENZYL BENZOATE, HYDROXYANTHRAQUINONEAMINOPROPYL METHYL MORPHOLINIUM METHOSULFATE, FUMARIC ACID, SODIUM HYDROXIDE. F.I.L.# D194213/2 ULTRA DEVELOPER CREME: 1071243 AQUA/WATER/EAU, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM/MINERAL OIL/HUILE MINERALE, HYDROGEN PEROXIDE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, STEARETH-20, PEG-4 RAPESEEDAMIDE, GLYCERIN, POLYQUATERNIUM-6, HEXADIMETHRINE CHLORIDE, TOCOPHEROL, PENTASODIUM PENTETATE, SODIUM STANNATE, TETRASODIUM PYROPHOSPHATE, PHOSPHORIC ACID. F.I.L.# D41208/28 ULTRA LIGHTENING CREME: 1113428 AQUA/WATER/EAU, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, ETHANOLAMINE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, DECETH-3, LAURETH-12, OLETH-30, LAURIC ACID, GLYCOL DISTEARATE, POLYQUATERNIUM-22, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, PENTASODIUM PENTETATE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, CARBOMER, VITIS VINIFERA SEED OIL/GRAPE SEED OIL, TOCOPHEROL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL/SUNFLOWER SEED OIL, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) EXTRACT. F.I.L.# D190897/2
A smoothing and silkening hair booster, Avocado Oil is loaded with plant-based fatty acids, which have a unique ability to penetrate for deep long-lasting effects. This rich indulgent ingredient helps to smooth split ends while adding a brilliant shine.
Olive Oil, which contains antioxidants, has been a high-performance beauty elixir for centuries. In hair care formulas it helps coat hair, leaving strands strong, glossy, and resilient. In face moisturizers, it soothes as it smoothes for glowing skin.