IMPORTANT: Like how this shade looks on you? Make sure it works with your hair. Take our 1-minute haircolor quiz to be certain.
Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Color Creme Nourishing Color Creme 33 - Darkest Golden Brown
NOURISHED HAIR MEANS BETTER COLOR
Garnier Nutrisse hair color creme nourishes with grape seed and avocado oil. The nourishing color creme enriched with fruit oil concentrate, penetrates deep into hair fibers to nourish and condition your hair so it takes color better and holds it longer, root-to-tip. Garnier Nutrisse delivers rich, long-lasting color with 100% gray coverage.
Is Shade 33 right for you?
Garnier Nutrisse shade 33, "Darkest Golden Brown," is our darkest brown shade with radiant, golden tones. This deep shade will add warmth to your results and provides 100% gray coverage. It is best for anyone with natural hair between light brown and black.
If you prefer a lighter color that still has warm reflects, try shade 43, "Dark Golden Brown" or 434, "Deep Chestnut Brown" for a hint of red. If you would like to remain in the darkest brown range but would like to try other reflects and tones, shade 30 or 31 might be for you.
*For women with currently color treated hair, there are special considerations for the color result you can achieve. Because of this, we do not recommend shade 33 for hair that has been previously colored shade 20, "Soft Black," or darker. For more help, use our Shade Selector Tool to find the perfect shade for you!
How to use:
Nutrisse nourishes while it colors with a rich, non drip creme formula, and with an ampoule of grape seed oil, it smells great while you apply.
Follow this step-by-step process when applying full-head color at home:
1) Always do a skin test by following the insert instructions in the kit 48 hours before.
2) Apply to dry, unwashed hair.
3) Apply gloves, squeeze colorant (B) into developer bottle (A).
4) Break off the tip and shake the bottle vigorously.
5) Start applying color at the roots, then away from roots to the tips.
6) Extend color through the ends, and massage into hair.
7) Leave formula on for 25 minutes or 30 minutes if you have lots of gray hair or resistant/coarse hair.
8) Massage hair thoroughly before rinsing to optimize rinsing process.
9) Rinse hair thoroughly until water runs clear.
10) Apply Nourishing Conditioner (D) and leave on for two minutes, then rinse thoroughly.
If you only need a root touch-up, please follow insert Touch-Up Application instructions.
Always read insert instructions before applying any hair color.
Aqua / Water / Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Deceth-3, Laureth-12, Ammonium Hydroxide, Oleth-30, Lauric Acid, Hexadimethrine Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Polyquaternium-22, Ethanolamine, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, 2,4-Diaminophenoxyethanol Hcl, M-Aminophenol, 4-Amino-2-Hydroxytoluene, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Metabisulfite, Thioglycerin, Toluene-2,5-Diamine, Dimethicone, Pentasodium Pentetate, N,N-Bis(2-Hydroxyethyl)-P-Phenylenediamine Sulfate, Parfum / Fragrance, Carbomer, Resorcinol, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil / Grape Seed Oil.