413 - Bronze Brown Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Color Creme
NOURISHED HAIR MEANS BETTER COLOR
IMPORTANT: Like how this shade looks on you? Make sure it works with your hair. Take our 1-minute haircolor quiz to be certain.
Explore Similar Products
Is Shade 413 right for you?
Garnier Nutrisse shade 413, "Bronze Brown," adds a bronze reflect—a hint of both cool and gold tones—to your dark brown results. It provides 100% gray coverage and is best for anyone with natural hair between light brown and black.
If you prefer a lighter color shade, 51 or 53 may be for you. If you would like to remain in the dark brown range but would like to try other reflects, there are many shades to choose from including 40, 415, 42, 434, and 452.
*For women with currently color treated hair, there are special considerations for the color result you can achieve. Because of this, we do not recommend shade 413 for hair that has been previously colored shade 30, "Darkest Brown," or darker. For more help, use our Shade Selector Tool to find the perfect shade for you!
Garnier Nutrisse hair color creme nourishes with grape seed and avocado oil. The nourishing color creme enriched with fruit oil concentrate, penetrates deep into hair fibers to nourish and condition your hair so it takes color better and holds it longer, root-to-tip. Garnier Nutrisse delivers rich, long-lasting color with 100% gray coverage.
How to use:
Nutrisse nourishes while it colors with a rich, non drip creme formula, and with an ampoule of grape seed oil, it smells great while you apply.
Follow this step-by-step process when applying full-head color at home:
1) Always do a skin test by following the insert instructions in the kit 48 hours before.
2) Apply to dry, unwashed hair.
3) Apply gloves, squeeze colorant (B) into developer bottle (A).
4) Break off the tip and shake the bottle vigorously.
5) Start applying color at the roots, then away from roots to the tips.
6) Extend color through the ends, and massage into hair.
7) Leave formula on for 25 minutes or 30 minutes if you have lots of gray hair or resistant/coarse hair.
8) Massage hair thoroughly before rinsing to optimize rinsing process.
9) Rinse hair thoroughly until water runs clear.
10) Apply Nourishing Conditioner (D) and leave on for two minutes, then rinse thoroughly.
If you only need a root touch-up, please follow insert Touch-Up Application instructions.
Always read insert instructions before applying any hair color.
Tip: Try Micellar Cleansing Water, Waterproof to remove hair color stains.
Aqua / Water / Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Deceth-3, Laureth-12, Ammonium Hydroxide, Oleth-30, Lauric Acid, Hexadimethrine Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Polyquaternium-22, Ethanolamine, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, 2,4-Diaminophenoxyethanol Hcl, M-Aminophenol, 4-Amino-2-Hydroxytoluene, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Metabisulfite, Thioglycerin, Toluene-2,5-Diamine, Dimethicone, Pentasodium Pentetate, N,N-Bis(2-Hydroxyethyl)-P-Phenylenediamine Sulfate, Parfum / Fragrance, Carbomer, Resorcinol, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil / Grape Seed Oil.
Garnier Fructis Color Shield Shampoo
Shampoo for color-treated hair
Whole Blends Color Care Shampoo with Argan Oil & Cranberry extracts
Garnier Fructis Color Vibrancy Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask + Goji Extract
1-Minute Color Vibrancy Hair Mask with Goji Extract