Garnier Fructis Plumping Treat Conditioner + Watermelon Extract
For Fine Hair
Hydrate and plump fine, flat thin and color-treated hair.
What's your hair care made of? New Fructis Treats Shampoos & Conditioners made with at least 96% naturally derived ingredients*, bursting with super fruits, made to nourish hungry hair. Fructis Treats says YES to Watermelon Extract, NO to Silicones, YES to Nourish, NO to Parabens, YES to Vegan Formula with no animal derived ingredients. All in a recyclabe bottle for just soft, nourished, shiny hair. Hungry for more? Try our Treats Mask, 3 Ways to Enjoy: 1. Hair Mask 2. Conditioner 3. Leave In Treatment. By Garnier, naturally. Garnier Fructis Plumping Treat Conditioner with Watermelon extract is made with 97% naturally derived ingredients. Detangle, hydrate, and plump fine hair. No silicones, no parabens, no artificial colorants, vegan formula with no animal derived ingredients.
Bottle without cap is made of 100% recycled plastic.
*We consider an ingredient to be naturally derived if it is unchanged from its natural state or has undergone processing yet still retains greater than 50% of its molecular structure from its original plant or mineral source. This formula consists of 97% naturally derived ingredients. The remaining ingredients constitute 3% of the formula to ensure sensoriality and preservation.
Instructions of Use
After using Plumping Treat Shampoo, apply conditioner to hair from root to tip, Rinse, For a weekly Treat, follow with Plumping 3-in-1 Hair Mask.
CETEARYL ALCOHOL - Coconut or other plant
GLYCERIN - Soybean or other plant
ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE - Coconut or other plant
STEARAMIDOPROPYL DIMETHYLAMINE - Coconut or other plant
GLYCINE SOJA OIL / SOYBEAN OIL - Soybean
HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL / SUNFLOWER SEED OIL - Sunflower
PUNICA GRANATUM EXTRACT- Pomegranate
COCOS NUCIFERA OIL / COCONUT OIL - Coconut
CITRULLUS LANATUS FRUIT EXTRACT / WATERMELON FRUIT EXTRACT - Watermelon
COCO-CAPRYLATE/CAPRATE - Coconut or other plant
HYDROXYPROPYL GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE - Part of the remaining 2%*
CAPRYLYL GLYCOL - Part of the remaining 2%*
CITRIC ACID - Part of the remaining 2%*
TARTARIC ACID - Grape
CETYL ESTERS - Palm or other plant
SALICYLIC ACID - Part of the remaining 2%*
LINALOOL - Purified water
GERANIOL - Coconut or other plant
LIMONENE - Soybean or other plant
CITRAL - Part of the remaining 2%
BENZYL ALCOHOL, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE,
FIL #: C256493/1
Social and Environmental Impact
Garnier is committed to continually improving the impact of its products throughout the product lifecycle, including the production and anticipated usage. This tool is designed to help assess the relative environmental & social impact of US Garnier Products compared to other L’Oreal Groupe products in the same category around the world in 2020.
The calculation method was developed with the help of independent scientific experts and Bureau Veritas Certification, an independent auditor. The score takes into account 14 environmental impact factors all along the product's life cycle.
Learn more about the methodology, here
Overall environmental impactCompared to other similar L'Oreal Groupe Products sold worldwide in 2020
g(1) per average amount used ( g per 10mL)
(2) per average amount used ( per 10mL)
Every consumer product has some impact on the environment. A good score here does not mean a product has a positive impact or no impact on the environment. The letters and colors used in this tool are designed to help you make comparisons to other similar products in L'Oréal's global portfolio, so you can make more informed choices.
Made in a responsible manufacturing plant
Refillable or rechargeable:
Social impact of the product
The ingredients and components of this product are sourced from suppliers committed to respect the fundamental principles of the UN on labor standards.
Discover out evaluation methodology and all that we are implementing to reduce our impact together!
PLUMP UP FINE HAIR
Plumping Treat Shampoo + Watermelon Extract
For Fine Hair
Plumping Treat Conditioner + Watermelon Extract
For Fine hair
Plumping Treat 3-In-1 Hair Mask + Watermelon Extract
For Fine Hair