Just Ask Garnier
Garnier: Now on Google Home and Alexa
Questions? Just Ask Garnier
Whether you want to learn how to style your curls or have a question about using Nutrisse, Garnier has the right answer. Simply say “Alexa, enable Garnier” or “Hey Google, talk to Garnier,” depending on your device, and ask your question.
Enable Garnier on a Google device:
To enable Garnier on your new Google Home Mini
- Say, "Hey Google, Talk to Garnier."
- The device will then open the app
- If you are having trouble, log into your Google account (the same one used for setup) and click this link. Next, click the blue "Send to Device" button and select your speaker. Garnier will automatically play on your device.
Enable Garnier on Google
Enable Garnier on an Alexa device:
To enable the app on any Alexa enabled device (ie. Echo dot, Echo Show, etc)
- Say, "Alexa, Enable Garnier" — the app will then enable on your device.
- If you are having trouble, log into your Alexa account (the same one used for setup) and click this link. Next, click the yellow "Enable" button and then ask your Alexa device to "Open Garnier."
Enable Garnier on Amazon