Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color Icing Swirl BY1, Balayage Kit
Permanent, nourishing hair color creme with three fruit oils, for all hair textures
IMPORTANT: Like how this shade looks on you? Make sure it works with your hair. Take our 1-minute haircolor quiz to be certain.
Explore Similar Products
About This Shade
Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color BY1, is our special highlighting kit that can be used for an at-home balayge treatment.
Is This Shade Right For Me?
BY1 is best for anyone with natural hair between dark brown and dark blonde. Included in the kit is a balayage brush for personalized highlighting, our Anti-Brass Conditioner to refresh your balayage look, and shea oils + CoolTone Technology to help neutralize brassiness.
For those who currently have color treated hair, bleaching results may be less visible. We also do not recommend Ultra Balayage for anyone with predominantly gray or relaxed hair. For more help, use our Shade Selector Tool to find the shade for you!
About Nutrisse Ultra Color
Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color Nourishing Color Creme dramatically transforms naturally dark hair with ultra reflective tones. Our kit comes with an ampoule of grape seed oil that nourishes your hair while you color. Ultra Color's non-drip formula allows for easy application, while the after-color conditioner is infused with avocado, olive, and shea oils—leaving your hair silkier, shinier, and more nourished.
Instructions of Use
Garnier Nutrisse Hair Color nourishes while it colors with a rich, non-drip creme formula, and an ampoule of grape seed oil that smells great while you apply.
ON THE ENDS
1) Always do a skin test 48 hours before.
2) Apply to dry, detangled, unwashed hair.
3) Clip dry, detangled hair into two sections.
4) Apply gloves, squeeze bleaching mixture from developer bottle onto the Balayage Brush.
5) Thoroughly saturate ends with Balayage Brush. Reload brush as needed.
6) Once ends are saturated, unclip your hair, leaving it sectioned. Immediately begin applying at mid-lengths.
AT THE MID-LENGTHS
7) Squeeze bleaching mixture from Developer Bottle onto the Balayage Brush.
8) Apply bleaching mixture to small sections of hair and gently place them back down.
9) Alternate sides so that you have even streaks and even lightening.
10) Begin timing after you finish applying. Leave mixture on mid-lengths and ends for 30-45 minutes.
11) After 30 minutes, wipe away a small amount of bleach mixture from the strand to check your results.
12) If you want to go lighter, reapply and leave for 5 more minutes.
RINSE & CONDITION
13) Rinse hair thoroughly with warm water until water runs clear.
14) Apply Nourishing Anti-Brass Conditioner and leave on for five minutes, then rinse thoroughly.
Save some conditioner to use 1-2 weeks after application. Always do a skin allergy test 48 hours before using the anti-brass conditioner. Always use gloves when you apply.
Tip: Try using Garnier Micellar Water (Waterproof) to remove hair color stains.
1152204 POTASSIUM PERSULFATE, SODIUM METASILICATE, SODIUM PERSULFATE, AMMONIUM CHLORIDE, KAOLIN, SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, EDTA, CYAMOPSIS TETRAGONOLOBA GUM / GUAR GUM, HYDROGENATED POLYDECENE, CALCIUM STEARATE F.I.L. D167737/11
After Care Conditioner
1228753 AQUA / WATER / EAU, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, AMODIMETHICONE, CETYL ALCOHOL, C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, RIBES NIGRUM SEED OIL / BLACK CURRANT SEED OIL, TOCOPHEROL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE
HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, HYDROXYANTHRAQUINONEAMINOPROPYL METHYL MORPHOLINIUM METHOSULFATE, OLEA EUROPAEA OIL / OLIVE FRUIT OIL, TRIDECETH-6, CHLORHEXIDINE DIGLUCONATE, FUMARIC ACID, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, PERSEA GRATISSIMA OIL / AVOCADO OIL, CITRIC ACID, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, GLYCINE, SOJA OIL / SOYBEAN OIL F.I.L. D224307/1
1171216 AQUA / WATER / EAU, HYDROGEN PEROXIDE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, SODIUM SALICYLATE, TRIDECETH-2 CARBOXAMIDE MEA, PHOSPHORIC ACID, CETEARETH-25, TETRASODIUM ETIDRONATE, TETRASODIUM PYROPHOSPHATE, GLYCERIN F.I.L. D209748/8
1190320 AQUA / WATER / EAU, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, DECETH-3,
LAURETH-12, AMMONIUM HYDROXIDE, OLETH-30, LAURIC ACID, GLYCOL DISTEARATE, POLYQUATERNIUM-22, ETHANOLAMINE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, CARBOMER, EDTA D225232/1
Icing Swirl BY1 - Before/After
Garnier Fructis Color Shield Shampoo
Shampoo for color-treated hair
Whole Blends Color Care Shampoo with Argan Oil & Cranberry extracts
Shade Selector Quiz
Take our hair shade quiz to discover the perfect Garnier hair color products for you!