Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color Icing Swirl BY1, Balayage Kit
Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color Nourishing Hair Color Creme dramatically transforms naturally dark hair with ultra reflective tones.
Choose from Ultra Light Blondes, Ultra Intense Reds and Burgundies, Ultra Lightening Browns, and Ultra Reflective Blacks. Ultra Light Blondes take dark brunettes to blonde without bleach, Ultra Intense Reds and Ultra Intense Burgundies offer vibrant red tones for darker hair, Ultra Lightening Browns lift dark hair up to three shades lighter without the brassiness, and Ultra Reflective Blacks transform even the darkest hair with visibly reflective, shiny tones.
Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color Nourishing Hair Color Creme comes with an ampoule of grapeseed oil to start nourishing hair while you color because nourished hair means better color. The non-drip hair color formula spreads easily and the after-color conditioner is infused with 3 fruit oils--avocado, olive and shea--for silkier, shinier, more nourished hair.
Packaging may vary, what you receive may not be what is reflected on site.
How to use:
Applying Nutrisse: Nourished Hair means Better Color Garnier Nutrisse Hair Color nourishes while it colors with a rich, non drip creme formula, and with an ampoule of grape seed oil, it smells great while you apply.
Follow this step-by-step process when applying color at home:
ON THE ENDS
1) Always do a skin test 48 hours before.
2) Apply to dry, detangled, unwashed hair.
3) Clip dry, detangled hair into two sections.
4) Apply gloves, squeeze bleaching mixture from developer bottle onto the Balayage Brush.
5) Thoroughly saturate ends with Balayage Brush. Reload brush as needed.
6) Once ends are saturated, unclip your hair, leaving it sectioned. Immediately begin applying at mid-lengths.
AT THE MID-LENGTHS
7) Squeeze bleaching mixture from Developer Bottle onto the Balayage Brush
8) Apply bleaching mixture to small sections of hair and gently place them back down
9) Alternate sides so that you have even streaks and even lightening
10) Begin timing after you finish applying. Leave mixture on mid-lengths and ends for 30-45 minutes
11) After 30 minutes, wipe away a small amount of bleach mixture from the strand to check your results
12) If you want to go lighter, reapply and leave for 5 more minutes.
RINSE & CONDITION
13) Rinse hair thoroughly with warm water until water runs clear.
14) Apply Nourishing Anti-Brass Conditioner and leave on for five minutes, then rinse thoroughly.
Save some conditioner to use 1-2 weeks after application. Always do a skin allergy test 48 hours before using the anti-brass conditioner. Always use gloves when you apply.
1152204 POTASSIUM PERSULFATE, SODIUM METASILICATE, SODIUM PERSULFATE, AMMONIUM CHLORIDE, KAOLIN, SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, EDTA, CYAMOPSIS TETRAGONOLOBA GUM / GUAR GUM, HYDROGENATED POLYDECENE, CALCIUM STEARATE F.I.L. D167737/11
After Care Conditioner
1228753 AQUA / WATER / EAU, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, AMODIMETHICONE, CETYL ALCOHOL, C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, RIBES NIGRUM SEED OIL / BLACK CURRANT SEED OIL, TOCOPHEROL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE
HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, HYDROXYANTHRAQUINONEAMINOPROPYL METHYL MORPHOLINIUM METHOSULFATE, OLEA EUROPAEA OIL / OLIVE FRUIT OIL, TRIDECETH-6, CHLORHEXIDINE DIGLUCONATE, FUMARIC ACID, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, PERSEA GRATISSIMA OIL / AVOCADO OIL, CITRIC ACID, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, GLYCINE, SOJA OIL / SOYBEAN OIL F.I.L. D224307/1
1171216 AQUA / WATER / EAU, HYDROGEN PEROXIDE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, SODIUM SALICYLATE, TRIDECETH-2 CARBOXAMIDE MEA, PHOSPHORIC ACID, CETEARETH-25, TETRASODIUM ETIDRONATE, TETRASODIUM PYROPHOSPHATE, GLYCERIN F.I.L. D209748/8
1190320 AQUA / WATER / EAU, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, DECETH-3,
LAURETH-12, AMMONIUM HYDROXIDE, OLETH-30, LAURIC ACID, GLYCOL DISTEARATE, POLYQUATERNIUM-22, ETHANOLAMINE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, CARBOMER, EDTA D225232/1