Get glam holiday hair
Ensure double-takes this holiday season with these bold, party-worthy looks:
This beautiful bun is twisted to resemble a blooming rose.
1. Separate out three approximately equal sections of hair – one at your crown and one between the crown section and each ear. Leave the rest of your hair secured in a pony at the nape of your neck.
2. Twist the large section of hair at the nape of your neck into a bun, securing with pins as you go.
3. Take the section of hair at your left ear and loosely pull it to the right, twisting it around the bun and securing with pins.
4. Repeat on the right side, pulling and twisting that hair to the left.
5. Divide the crown section in two and pull and twist each part in opposite directions around the bun, securing with pins.
6. Finish by holding the bun with hairspray.
This style is glitzy enough to draw attention but still subtle and elegant:
1. Distribute a small amount of styling paste through your fingertips, and apply it to your roots. Try Garnier Fructis Pure Clean Paste Wax for a clean look and feel.
2. Dip your fingers into a loose glitter of your choice, and pat it gently onto your roots.
3. With a soft brush, distribute the glitter throughout your hair, brushing from roots to the ends.
Use a headband to turn your natural waves into something extra-special:
1. Spritz hair with texturizing spray, like Garnier Fructis Texture Tease, to enhance your hair's natural volume.
2. If you want more volume, back-comb the hair near your crown or use a curling iron to fluff out your waves.
3. Place a jeweled headband an inch or 2 behind your hairline, and secure it with pins.
Fun and easy, this look takes just a few minutes to achieve:
1. Wrap a long, jewel-toned ribbon around your head as you would a headband, and tie it off at the nape of your neck.
2. Secure it with pins.
3. Divide your hair into three sections, and pull the ends of the ribbon into two of the sections.
4. Loosely braid your hair, weaving the ribbon strands in as you go.
5. Secure the end of the braid with an elastic band.