Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Color Creme Nourishing Color Creme 74 - Lightest Intense Copper
you have added this item to your cart.
Garnier Nutrisse hair color creme nourishes with grape seed and avocado oil. The nourishing color creme enriched with fruit oil concentrate, penetrates deep into hair fibers to nourish and condition your hair so it takes color better and holds it longer, root-to-tip. Garnier Nutrisse delivers rich, long-lasting color with 100% gray coverage.
Is Shade 74 right for you?
Garnier Nutrisse shade 74, "Lightest Intense Copper," is the most coppery shade we offer on a dark blonde level. This shade will give you a sizzling copper result--not too red, but warmer and richer than a dark golden blonde. It provides 100% gray coverage and is best for anyone with natural hair between light blonde and medium brown.
For similar shades, explore the other shades in our copper range: 54 and 643 which are both more subtle and darker. If you would like to remain in the dark blonde range but would like to explore other reflects and tones, there are many other shades to choose from including 70, 72, 73, and 76.
*For women with currently color treated hair, there are special considerations for the color result you can achieve. Because of this, we do not recommend shade 74 for hair that has been previously colored shade 50, "Medium Brown," or darker. For more help, use our Shade Selector Tool to find the perfect shade for you!
How to use:
Nutrisse nourishes while it colors with a rich, non drip creme formula, and with an ampoule of grape seed oil, it smells great while you apply.
Follow this step-by-step process when applying full-head color at home:
1) Always do a skin test by following the insert instructions in the kit 48 hours before.
2) Apply to dry, unwashed hair.
3) Apply gloves, squeeze colorant (B) into developer bottle (A).
4) Break off the tip and shake the bottle vigorously.
5) Start applying color at the roots, then away from roots to the tips.
6) Extend color through the ends, and massage into hair.
7) Leave formula on for 25 minutes or 30 minutes if you have lots of gray hair or resistant/coarse hair.
8) Massage hair thoroughly before rinsing to optimize rinsing process.
9) Rinse hair thoroughly until water runs clear.
10) Apply Nourishing Conditioner (D) and leave on for two minutes, then rinse thoroughly.
If you only need a root touch-up, please follow insert Touch-Up Application instructions.
Always read insert instructions before applying any hair color.
Aqua / Water / Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Deceth-3, Laureth-12, Ammonium Hydroxide, Oleth-30, Lauric Acid, Hexadimethrine Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Polyquaternium-22, Ethanolamine, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, 2,4-Diaminophenoxyethanol Hcl, M-Aminophenol, 4-Amino-2-Hydroxytoluene, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Metabisulfite, Thioglycerin, Toluene-2,5-Diamine, Dimethicone, Pentasodium Pentetate, N,N-Bis(2-Hydroxyethyl)-P-Phenylenediamine Sulfate, Parfum / Fragrance, Carbomer, Resorcinol, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil / Grape Seed Oil.