Easy Hairstyles for Men
Women assume that most of you roll out of bed in the morning, open your eyes only enough to put on the first clothes you see and leave the house without even glancing at your hair. But of course, you care how it looks - you just may not always have the time or know-how needed to achieve a specific style. Fortunately, tons of everyday styles don't take more than a minute or two to achieve and are still snazzy enough to catch plenty of admiring looks.
The Side Part
A look that can easily be dressed up or down, the side part takes just one product and a couple of minutes to achieve.
1. Part your hair with your fingers or a comb at either the arch of your eyebrow or the end of the eyebrow.
2. Squeeze out a dime-sized amount of matte, medium-weight gel or matte holding paste and spread it onto each fingertip.
3. Distribute the gel through your hair, paying particular attention to sweeping the front sections of the side part back and upward to create a little volume.
4. For a shinier, classier look, spread a generous amount of pomade throughout hair then create a hard part with a comb being sure to comb your hair into place before letting the product set.
The Messy Look
A classic style for men, the messy look embraces that natural bedhead and makes it just a little more purposeful. It works best on wavy or curly hair and with cuts that have a top length of at least a few inches.
1. When hair is still slightly damp, put a penny-sized amount of spiking putty on your fingertips and apply it to all of your hair, starting at the roots and working outward.
2. Tweak the style with your fingers as you go.
3. Create texture in the look by separating strands with a comb or with your fingertips.
A quiff is a casual pompadour that can work with only a few inches of length up top and a few dedicated minutes every morning. Quiffs work best with cuts that are short on the sides and a bit longer on top. To create the look, you'll get your longest strands in front to stand up, then comb them upwards and back.
1. While hair is still damp, use a fine-toothed comb to part it at the far end of each eyebrow.
2. Distribute a small amount of matte cream to your hair, starting at the roots and combing outward.
3. Blow dry hair while combing the middle section up and back and the side sections down and back.
4. Secure your style with a heavy-hold hairspray or holding gel.
Shampoo for normal to oily hair
Conditioner for normal to oily hair
2-in-1 shampoo & conditioner for normal hair
All day strong hold
All day strong hold
99% naturally-derived & 24H definition with clean, extra strong hold
Zero flaking or residue